Saturday

Another day of big improvements.

Swelling and bruising are really fading away nicely, these were definitely the cause of the dull aching feeling during week 1.

I can now sleep properly without having my leg elevated and it feels incredible. Looking forward to a comfy nights sleep finally 😴😴😴

Starting to cut down the meds now, I have no pain and the ibuprofen is not good for the stomach!

I can walk without crutches but will keep them for the time being as stairs are not conquered just yet.. and I have a lot to navigate at home 😆

Stitches out next Tuesday and Physio starting Wednesday I think...

I'm not anticipating much exciting happening tomorrow so may miss a Post on here for sake of regurgitating things!

Re-read my surgeons notes and now see the note he makes about jogging at 6 weeks is actually totally attainable.. obviously he knows what he's talking about 😅

Now off to bed (Watch the golf) 😉👌🏻

Nomis

Dog walk photo 👌🏻🐶






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 month down 👀

Did somebody say Turbo trainer!? 🚴🤗💪🏻