Tuesday Eve 🌒🌧

Just watching the City game 👍⚽

Nice day today, no real pain at all... other than the ache when I did some flexion and extension exercises.

Quad work is coming along nicely, had a shower again today and naturally found it easier to get the muscles firing once they'd warmed up.
As long as I can keep them ticking over until the proper physio can start I will be more than happy as it'll stop any significant atrophy. Nobody likes that 😑

Bruising is colourful 😅 all over my leg to be fair, obviously worse on the back from being in bed. Damn you gravity 😉

Got confirmation of my follow up with the surgeon Mr David Isaacs aka 'TorbayKneeSurgeon' March 7th, could be skipping into that meeting at this rate 😅

Physio proper due to start Monday 29th.. I'd rather start it when I have near full Rom as anything they do for that I can already do at home.

Onwards to day 6 💪🏻

Nomis
Hamstring bruising  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 month down 👀

Saturday

Did somebody say Turbo trainer!? 🚴🤗💪🏻