Tuesday 🙌

Feeling good this morning. Really solid 8 hour sleep last night 😴👌🏻

Just having some breakfast and a cuppa tea. Probably going to have another shower today 😆 / freshen up the dressings again. Oh and change the bed linen...noticed the iodine has rubbed off onto the sheets... pretty gross 😬😞

Stretching today I think... has to be important to keep as supple as possible to enable the exercises to be done easier. It's hard enough with all the swelling but why make it even harder by having tight muscles.

Obviously that doesn't mean I'm going to be doing full on stretches like pre surgery because that would put way too much stress on the graft but a bit of common sense and listening to my body should lead to a sufficient stretch.

Pain doesn't appear to be a issue at all.. just the dull ache I believe is down to the swelling..bruising and more importantly healing process.
No pain. No gain. 🤔 👀

In other news.. the weather has been pretty atrocious since the turn of the year, which is exactly why I was so keen to get the surgery done now, as work would be minimal anyway... so thankful I got a cancellation. 🤗

I'll send up a update later tonight ✌

Nomis

Sunset @ Teignmouth GC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 month down 👀

Saturday

Did somebody say Turbo trainer!? 🚴🤗💪🏻