Monday Afternoon..

Alfie 🐶

Managed 4 days with the hound locked out but his persistent crying paid off in the end. It's fine as long as he doesn't touch my knee! 😬🙈

As I said last night, concentrating on quad firing today. Going to be tired by this evening but tomorrow my leg should be active enough to start getting some decent lifts in.

Bruising has started to come out big time.. very black and full length of my leg 😅😬

Flexion and extension are both continuing to improve.. would love the swelling to subside though. Might pay a visit to a physio friend to get some Shortwave therapy to help move the rubbish out of the joint space. 👀

I'll update later. 
Hopefully after a good Liverpool win! YNWA
Nomis




Don't forget to hit the comment section up, love to hear your experiences, questions, tips etc 😉🤘


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 month down 👀

Did somebody say Turbo trainer!? 🚴🤗💪🏻

Saturday