Sunday morning 😴

A decent nights sleep again... started waking up 5 mins before each alarm throughout the night for pain meds 😅🙈 annoying.

Pain is still minimal. Hoping to force a bit more flexion out of the joint today and continue holding the extension.

I did briefly try to put my brace (donjoy playmaker II)  on before bed... thinking it will ensure I don't bend it while I sleep.

 I don't recommend trying to put anything tight over the patellar incision quite so soon after surgery! 😨
Lesson learnt.

I'll post up another update at the end of today! 📱🗒✒👀

Nomis
Looking back at Crib Goch Aug 2017


Don't forget to hit the comment section up, love to hear your experiences, questions, tips etc 😉🤘



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday

1 month down 👀

Did somebody say Turbo trainer!? 🚴🤗💪🏻